We all love summers but do we love Sun Tan?
Nobody likes suntan and that is one the reason why people avoid going out of their homes including me. There are hundreds of sunscreens available in the market but it does not suit everybody as every person has different kind and tone of the skin.
Recently, I had been on a road trip and of course, I got tanned badly even after using sunscreens. After reaching home I called my mom to get rid of it. She told me about suntan mask, with things which are available easily in the kitchen.
I made the homemade mask myself using the mom’s recipe and the result was really impressive. I was so happy to get back my healthy glowing skin back without spending a single penny.
I know there are people who are unaware of such home tips so I decided to share it with you all.
Things you need:
Lemon – 1/2
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Gram Flour (Besan) – 4 teaspoon
Yogurt/Curd – 1-1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder (Haldi) – 1/2 teaspoon
Coconut Oil – 2-3 drops
Rose water – 1 teaspoon
Two bowls for mixing things
- Mix lemon and salt in one bowl
- Apply it on tanned skin and keep it for 5-10 minutes
- Wash it from normal water and dry from your regular towel.
- Mix all other ingredients in another bowl excluding lemon and salt
- Apply it on tanned skin and keep it for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it from normal water and dry from your regular towel
- If your skin is very tanned repeat this twice a week.
Do give it a try and let me know about your experiences!
“Be Happy and Stay Healthy!!!”